Friday, March 25, 2011

Drew + Charis

So this session tops my list of sweetest couple ever. 
We met in downtown Rockmart. Mary was with me, and when we got to what I thought was an empty house, it was NOT empty. Luckily, they were nice people and let us shoot in their yard. Thanks to Mary!

After we left the yard, we went to the awesome field from Blair's shoot. We were wrapping up when Drew looks at me and asks if my camera is still ready... at this moment I realize his hand was moving around in his pocket, so I'm like OH NO!! I BARELY had any pictures left on my memory card so I was flipping through to the first shots and deleting them because... Drew was proposing to Charis! AHHH so sweet. Charis was SO surprised (I was too) but they are perfect for each other and have been dating forever. :) 

Lessons taken from this session (for me and you): 1.) I will ALWAYS carry an extra memory card, even if I will only be shooting for an hour. 2.) If you are planning to propose to your girlfriend, I would LOVE to know about it. (Don't worry Drew, all is forgiven. :D)








No comments:

Post a Comment