Monday, March 14, 2011

Blair, a reflector, and an awesome field.

One. I've known Blair since middle school and we have some great memories together. I'm honored that she chose me to capture her personality! We met up in downtown Rockmart. Knowing Blair and her personality, I knew she would wear something bright so I had planned to use all the cool neutral textures in the area. And what do you know, she shows up wearing a purple shirt... that she got for $4.00! Awesome.

Two. My reflector came in in time for this shoot and I was so excited. I gave my sister $5.00 to hold it for me. :) More on that later.

Three. I was driving to town and noticed a small patch of field... with green green grass and tall hay-like things. And, it just happened to be right off the Silver Comet Trail. Perfect field. Perfect lighting. So excited.


And just to show you just how great a reflector is... here is a before-reflector and with-reflector shot of Blair. Same shot, different angle. ALSO, this is the first time I used it so if it's not completely perfect, I'm still learning. If you have any suggestions  for using reflectors, please inform me!


1 comment:

  1. :) had so much fun and glad we got to catch up! your amazing! love you!

    ReplyDelete