Saturday, January 22, 2011

Valentine Minis!

Valentine mini-sessions are one week away (Saturday, January 29), so I am previewing some of the props I have collected (and borrowed from my mom)!

1. Please, please, please ignore the wrinkles in the backdrop. I have not been able to steam them out yet!

2. These are just some of the possibilities I have available. I have chairs, baskets, blankets, frames, flowers, etc. that will be available for you to use during your session. You may also bring your own props! :)

3. The session will be $45 for 30 minutes and will include a CD with your edited images and a copyright release. (If you are interested in print packages, I also have prints available for purchase. Just ask me!) 

4. To book your session or for more information, please email me at belovedphotographybypw@gmail.com! The number of sessions are limited, so hurry to reserve your time slot!





 The wooden square is painted with chalkboard paint so that you can write your own personal message!



No comments:

Post a Comment