Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And the winner is...

First, I want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who has entered pictures, voted, and/or posted my page to your profile. You guys are amazing-- and I mean amazing. At the beginning of the contest I had somewhere around 340 likes, and now I have topped 700. For those of you who can't add, that's 360 new likes ALL because of you guys. Thank you.

The winner of the free half hour session is Charis Purser with 113 likes!


Now that the contest is over, I can focus on promoting my Valentine mini sessions! 
I am available two Saturdays-- January 29 and February 5. 
The sessions will last about 30 minutes and we will shoot in a studio setting at my house.
The session will cost $45 and includes a CD of your images with printing rights.
The spots are limited, so if you want some fun Valentine photos for your kiddos or for yourself, email me at belovedphotographybypw@gmail.com to reserve your time slot!


The bear, red chair, headband, and more are available for your Valentine session!

No comments:

Post a Comment