Monday, November 29, 2010

My favorite Christmas cards!

I have had several people mention to me that they want to use their session photos for Christmas cards! Well, Shutterfly has some GREAT options for personalized Christmas cards! There are so many different cards-- folded, postcard-style, and multi-picture cards! I love them all, but I have a few favorites. :) 

[Click on the photos and it will take you to the page to order!]

In no specific order whatsoever..

Favorite numero uno:


I love the vintage-y feel of this card! The colors are great and has plenty of room for all of your favorite photos. This one is folded, and on the inside there are more places for photos and room to tell your family and friends about the big events of the year! This would be a great keepsake for those who recieve it.

Favorite numero dos:


This one also has a vintage feel.. I guess you can tell what I like. :) I think this card would look amazing with a black and white photo to make the text colors pop! Perfect way to show off your amazing children and pets (aka children).

Favorite numero tres:



I think my family may order this one this year. :)
I love this one. Not only does it show the true meaning of Christmas, but it is just a simple, yet beautiful design. You can also change the verse to one of your favorites.

Favorite numero cuatro:


I like this one for two reasons:
1. It catches your attention! You can put five photos on this one, flat card. That means you don't have to pick just one of your favorites. :) The colors are Christmas-y and classic.
2. This card also has some CHRISTmas flair. You can share your faith and family memories with this one.


So go order you some GREAT Shutterfly Christmas cards! If you order by December 1st, you get 30% off your order. They also have some photobooks for 50% off, which would make a great present for the family!
Click here to see the special offers.

If you are a blogger, click here to recieve 50 of these Christmas cards for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment