Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Gravett Family

I was so excited about posting this session, and of course my internet goes out. So, I try to repair my connection. No luck. Sadness. Disconnect then reconnect. No luck. I put the pictures I wanted on my USB and I went to turn on the desktop. It had no connection. More sadness. So I unplugged the router. Watched George Lopez. Plugged the router back in. Still no connection. So I say, "Lord, will you make my internet work?" And it connects.
I know this probably sounds silly to you, but this is something I do when I am frustrated.
Just a little piece of me.

But here are the Gravetts. They are a wonderful family and I love Andrea to death! When we first started she was determined not to be in one single picture...


...but I got her. :)
She finally would give me her "princess smile" (after Dustin walked away!!)
I will quit rambling now.









No comments:

Post a Comment