Monday, August 22, 2011

New Arrival: Benson, 5 days old ♥

First of all, let me just say that I love this family!! They are sooo sweet and fun to work with, and of course beautiful! [Check out Benson and the Wrights before he was born here.]
The whole time I was with Benson he did not once fall asleep, the little trooper. It was extremely hot outside, so we worked with the natural light we could get inside. Congratulations, Wrights! I can't wait to watch your family grow!!
BTW, I am a huge sucker for black and whites. I try not to do too many, but I just couldn't help it with this session. :D








1 comment:

  1. Let the tears flow, Paige! You have such talent and I can't wait to see the rest. The one of him and Aily is priceless! Wow, a girl with such talent who loves and trusts in the Lord is bound to go far in life! Your work is amazing! Cannot thank you enough!

    ReplyDelete