Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Engaged! Alexis + Cole ♥

Alexis and Cole fit together like peanut butter and jelly. I love them together. All I can say is God knows what He is doing and I will leave it at that. :)

We shot at the Euharlee covered bridge. It was a beautiful day, despite the wind. I love the bright sunshine, but I think overcast days are my favorite. We don't have to worry about too many sun flares or turning a certain way... we can just go where we need to and shoot. :) After we left Euharlee, Alexis wanted to find some railroad tracks. On the way to where I though we were going, I noticed a little dead end road where the old highway used to be and there was the prettiest little scene. So glad I stopped there! 
Anyway, I'll quit babbling so you can see how cute Alexis and Cole are together.










No comments:

Post a Comment