Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Gratitude and Favorite Moments of 2010

I just wanted to take the time to show my gratitude to you all who have let me into a little piece of your lives this year! I am so grateful for everyone who has supported me this past year-- it has been an amazing journey. Without you, none of this would have been possible and I am loving every minute! Sometimes I can not believe it's taken me 20 years to discover my love for photography, but yet everything happens in God's time. I can't wait to see what God has in store for 2011!

I am looking to expand my equipment and such in the near future, so be watching! :)
I want to provide more services for my wonderful clients! Even though my rates will be going up a little, I am offering more options for you to fit your lifestyle!

Here are some of my favorite moments of 2010:











Thanks again to EVERYONE who supported me in any way, shape, or form!! :)
See you next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment